Hooray we hear you cry. It's nearly Berlin Bike Week. The week when the wonderful city of Berlin is taken over by bikes and everything cycling.
So ahead of the festival we wanted to give you the best places to visit in Berlin. We got the lowdown from Berlin aficionados - writer Philip Cowell and BBC culture editor Matt Anderson about their top 5 must do's in Berlin... In perfectly German fashion it's an efficient list...
1. Visit the Holocaust Memorial, designed by Peter Eisenmann, near Brandenburg Gate. Absolutely extraordinary.
2. Go for a sprint along the old inner city airport runway at Tempelhofer Feld.
3. Spend a day relaxing at Vabali - the new super spa with saunas, steam room and massage. The Germans love to get naked (it's obligatory inside the saunas) and hourly Aufguss gives you the authentic Berlin sauna experience.
4. Go see the best photography at C/O Galerie. The current exhibition is en vogue - showing the relationship between vinyl releases and photography.
5. Get some food at the wonderful original Cafe Einstein Stammhaus at Kuerfurstenstrasse (it's a chain, so make sure you go to this one - it's very special!)
And of course if you are there next week for the Berlin Bicycle Festival - the world's largest lifestyle bike show - come along and say hello. We are in stand B20 in Hall 1. It's going to be a wonderful weekend and we will have some new products exclusively at show....
Get your tickets here:
We have arranged discounted tickets for our customers .... use code "HQVXFP" at checkout for 20% off. http://berlinerfahrradschau.de/de/