Green Satchel Cycle Bag
This British made bike satchel is handcrafted in London and seamlessly attaches to the bike with hidden patented pannier hooks.
Crafted in striking racing green leather this bike bag is a classic, and with hidden features for cycling, its perfectly designed for life on and and off the bike.
- British Made in high quality leather with hand-embossed logo.
- Made with materials sourced as close to the London workshop as possible to reduce its effect on the environment.
- The patented pannier clips are German manufactured by one of the industry's best pannier hook producers. The pannier hooks adapt to secure to any pannier rack from 6mm - 16mm and includes a security bar which holds it firmly on the rack.
- Spring loaded pannier hooks protect any laptop against the vibrations of the road.
- Full grain Italian leather on all straps for greater durability.
- A waterproof bag jacket for rainy rides.
- Reversible reflective detailing for better night-time visibility.
- An adjustable full grain leather shoulder strap to easily carry the bag off the bike.
- 1 year Guarantee.
- Small batch produced and individually checked.
- Dimensions: 38 cm (W) 28 cm (H) 10cm (D)
- Weight: 1.8 kgs
- Capacity: 10.6 litres
- This bag will fit a 15” Laptop.
- Racing green satchel leather with full grain Italian racing green leather straps, nickel plated brass buckles, and finished with a silver embossed logo.
- The hooks are spring loaded and adapt to attach to any standard pannier rack from 6mm-16mm in diameter. The hooks are set at 13.5cm apart (hook centre to hook centre). The bag will hang 20cm below the pannier rack. If you have any queries about if the bag will attach to your rack please get in touch.
- Locally sourced materials: Pannier hooks from Germany, leather sourced from Italy, Holland and Scotland and the nickel metalware is plated in Northampton. Handmade in London.
- The waterproof cover is made from ripstop nylon and is seam sealed with reflective features.
"It's lovely to be able to give a gift that clearly will give someone great pleasure for years to come."