Black Leather Rucksack for Brompton
This rucksack/tote bag is designed for Brompton cyclists - made for the commute, the shop and everything in between. This rucksack bag seamlessly and securely attaches to the Brompton bike with the Brompton bag frame which slides into a back panel and is secured with velcro straps.
Crafted in black water-resistant canvas, with black nickel hardware and black cotton webbing handles this roll top rucksack cycling bag has interchangeable handles so it can be worn as a rucksack or tote/shoulder bag. Padded laptop sleeve and internal zipped pocket make it easy to organise your things and the rolltop closes with magnetic patented FIDLOCK snaps.
Comes with a ripstop nylon waterproof cover for extra waterproof protection.
This bag fits the 28cm x 28cm Brompton bag frame used for the Brompton Borough Tote. Please note the frame ISN'T included but can be purchased separately on our website.
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL. FREE UK SHIPPING.
- Made in cotton canvas coated in water-repellent treatment for excellent rain-proof protection. (No harmful PFCs used)
- Internal zip pocket, and front zip pocket to keep everything tidy.
- Removeable adjustable carry straps which can be worn either as a rucksack or tote.
- Padded laptop sleeve for up to a 15inch laptop.
- Sleeve to secure Brompton bag frame which has a zippable closure to use as a pocket when the frame is not in use.
- 1 year guarantee.
- Ethically and carefully made in PORTUGAL.
- Small batch produced and individually checked.
- Dimensions: 38 cm (W) 30 cm (H) 14cm (D)
- Weight: 1 kgs
- Capacity: 16 litres
- This bag will fit up to a 15” Laptop.
- Black canvas treated for excellent water-repellency.
- Black nickle effect metalware and black cotton webbing handles.
- 100% genuine black leather front panel and pocket.
- FIDLOCK Magnetic quick closure buckles for secure access.
- Water-repellency doesn't use any harmful PFCs.
- For your own safety secure the rucksack straps with the FIDLOCK snap closure at the front of the bag to stop the straps from getting caught in the wheel.