Black Rucksack Pannier
This rucksack/tote bag pannier is designed for cyclists - made for the commute, the shop and everything in between. This rucksack bag seamlessly attaches to the bike with German patented pannier clips, which adjust to fit to a standard pannier rack from 8mm - 18mm in diameter.
Crafted in black water-resistant canvas, with black pvc front pocket pannier black nickel hardware and black cotton webbing handles this roll top rucksack cycling bag has interchangeable handles so it can be worn as a rucksack or tote/shoulder bag. Padded laptop sleeve and internal zipped pocket make it easy to organise your things and the rolltop closes with patented magnetic FIDLOCK snaps for quick secure closure.
Designed for all weathers this bag also comes with a ripstop nylon waterproof cover for extra waterproof protection.
QUALITY MADE IN PORTUGAL. VEGAN FRIENDLY. FREE UK SHIPPING.
- Made in cotton canvas coated in water-repellency treatment for excellent rain-proof protection. (No harmful PFCs used)
- Internal zip pocket, and front zip pocket to keep everything tidy.
- Removeable adjustable carry straps which can be worn either as a rucksack or tote.
- Padded laptop sleeve for up to a 15inch laptop.
- 1 year guarantee.
- Pannier hooks adjust from 8mm - 18mm in diameter to fit most standard pannier racks.
- Ethically and carefully made in PORTUGAL.
- Small batch produced and individually checked.
- Nylon ripstop waterproof cover for complete waterproof protection.
- Dimensions: 32 cm (W) 14cm (D) 40 cm (H) (and 55cm full extension.)
- Weight: 1.2 kgs
- Capacity: 18 litres with rolltop down, 24.7 litres full extension.
- This bag will fit up to a 15” Laptop.
- Black canvas treated for excellent water-repellency and water-repellent PVC front pocket.
- Black nickel effect metalware and black cotton webbing handles.
- FIDLOCK Magnetic quick closure buckles for secure access.
- Water-repellency created without any harmful PFCs.
- For your own safety secure the rucksack straps with the FIDLOCK snap closure at the front of the bag to stop the straps from getting caught in the wheel.