Modern Floral Canvas Cycling Bag
This digitally printed pannier cycling bag is designed with our bold modern floral print and comes with nickel hardware and navy cotton webbing handles. The bag attaches to the bike with patented pannier clips which securely attaches to any standard pannier rack.
This bike bag is lightweight, comes with an adjustable shoulder strap and perfect for commuting to work by bike, and cycling to the shops and about town.
SHIPPING: just £4 to UK, £8 to EUROPE and £15 ROW
- 100% Vegan.
- Made in silicon coated, water-repellent canvas.
- Digital printed, floral design inspired by summer cycling.
- Internal zip pocket for keeping everything tidy.
- Adjustable pannier clips hide behind a padded zipped pocket to ensure the hooks do not dig into your back when worn on the shoulder.
- Patented pannier hooks adjust to any standard pannier rack from 6mm-18mm and come complete with a central locking bar to secure the bag on the bike.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap to carry the bag easily off the bike.
- Ada is named after Ada Lovelace, the founding mother of computer programming and the daughter of poet Lord Byron. Her name comes from Adele meaning nobility.
- Dimensions: 38 cm (W) 30 cm (H) 14cm (D)
- Weight: 1 kgs
- Capacity: 16 litres
- This bag will fit a 15” Laptop.
- Digital printed water-resistant canvas (18oz), with silver nickel metalware, navy cotton webbing handles and a faux leather name stamp. This bag is fully vegan.
- The patented pannier clips are German manufactured by one of the industry's best pannier hook producers. The pannier hooks can be adapted to secure any standard pannier rack from 6mm - 18mm and come with an extra security bar to hold the bike bag firmly to the bike rack.
- The hooks are set at 18cm apart (hook centre to hook centre). The bag will hang 28cm below the pannier rack. If you have any queries about if the bag will attach to your rack please get in touch.
- Silicon coating has been chosen for water-resistance so not to cause harm to the environment.
- (For your own safety make sure you remove this strap whilst cycling.)