Charcoal & Copper Canvas Cycling Bag
Crafted in water-resistant cotton canvas, this cycling bag is foil printed with our signature copper paint print, and finished with copper hardware and charcoal cotton webbing handles. This cycling bag works as a pannier bag with patented pannier clips that securely attach to the bicycle. As it is lightweight and designed for life on and off the bicycle, it is perfect for commuting to work by bike, as well as cycling to the shops and about town.
UK SHIPPING JUST £4, £8 TO EUROPE AND £15 to ROW.
- 100% Vegan.
- Internal zip pocket for keeping everything tidy.
- Adjustable pannier clips hide behind a padded zipped pocket to ensure the hooks do not dig into your back when worn on the shoulder.
- Patented pannier hooks adjust to most standard pannier racks from 6mm-18mm and come complete with a central locking bar to secure the bag on the bike.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap to carry the bag easily off the bike.
- Charcoal canvas base to protect the print against marking.
- 1 year guarantee.
- Dimensions: 38 cm (W) 30 cm (H) 14cm (D)
- Weight: 1 kgs
- Capacity: 16 litres
- This bag will fit a 15” Laptop.
- Charcoal water-resistant canvas with a copper foil print, copper coated metalware, charcoal cotton webbing handles and a faux leather name stamp. This bag is fully vegan.
- The patented pannier clips are German manufactured by one of the industry's best pannier hook producers. The pannier hooks can be adapted to secure any standard pannier rack from 6mm - 18mm and come with an extra security bar to hold the bike bag firmly to the bike rack.
- The hooks are set at 18cm apart (hook centre to hook centre). The bag will hang 28cm below the pannier rack. If you have any queries about if the bag will attach to your rack please get in touch.
- Silicon coating has been chosen for water-resistance so not to cause harm to the environment.
- For your own safety make sure you remove this strap whilst cycling.
- Like all our bags this bike bag is small batch produced and is hand checked.